My station (October 2016):
My current station is an Icom IC-7300 for HF, 6m and 4m with RØDE M3 condensor microphone. For 2m and 70cm I use an old (2004) Yaesu FT-897D.
For holidays, I recently bought a Yaesu FT-817ND. My antenna for 80/40/20 meters is a homebrew HWEF (halfwave endfed) with two L/C traps (for 20m and 40m). My antenna for 15/10 is a homebrew vertical HWEF with one L/C trap for 10m that seems to tune (not work HI) very well to 6m and 4m. My VHF/UHF antenna is a Diamond V-2000 with homebrew 1,5m long radials (for extra efficiency on 6m). I have an LDG AT-200Pro tuner but while the antennas are resonant, I hardly ever use it. For antenna experiments, I use my RigExpert AA-54 antenna analyser and the Kenwood DM-81 dip meter.
Some antennas of the past:
And the same antenna with added 3 element 6m yagi coupled via open sleeve principle.
Maspro WH-59N short 2m/70cm yagi
The weird but pretty well performing HF5B by Butternut.
Bizarre tuning / loading feedpoint
I converte a 27 MHz / 11m Sirtel mini beam to 10m. and a homebrew H-shaped dipole for 20m that effectively worked as a 3-element yagi for 10m as well. This antenna worked very well and because I’m not a 15m fan, I’m planning on making this antenna again from a little better tubing. I also used a Fritzel FB23 (too big) and a Fritzel FB13 (have to clean traps first). Here’s a picture of the Sirtel mini beam 27a optimised for 10m:
The Fritzel FB23 (actually it was an FB33 but I left out the 3rd element) turned out to be too heavy for my tripod stand / rotator construction so I sold that one shortly after I put it up.
My homebrew end loaded H-dipole for 20m / 3 element yagi for 10m. Worked very well, but construction was a little bit too light.